Fiza asked to leave Press Club after rowOctober 10th, 2009 - 8:42 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Oct 10 (IANS) Anuradha Bali aka Fiza Mohammed, the estranged wife of Haryana’s former deputy chief minister Chander Mohan, was Saturday asked to leave the Chandigarh Press Club after a heated argument with a journalist at her press conference.
Fiza was infuriated when the journalist asked a question regarding her past life. The club authorities have banned Fiza’s entry until she submits a written apology.
“She used very insulting words. Many club members resent her behaviour. We have banned her entry into the club,” club president Sarabjit Pandher told IANS.
Fiza defended herself.
“Why should I apologise? I have not committed any crime. That man always asks silly questions at the behest of Bhajan Lal (father of Chander Mohan). He does not know how to talk to a woman,” she said while leaving the club.
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- Hooda's ministers not new to crime controversies (News Analysis) - Aug 06, 2012
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- Chand-Fiza soap opera: Chand Muhammad back with Fiza - Jun 14, 2009
- Fiza approaches court for passport in new name - Jun 08, 2009
- Fiza to pursue legal battle against Chander Mohan - Oct 29, 2009
- Chander Mohan's love life costs him Congress ticket - Sep 24, 2009
- I will ruin Chand's life, says angry Fiza - Jun 05, 2009
- Fiza to move court against Chander Mohan - Sep 25, 2009
Tags: anuradha, authorities, bali, behest, bhajan lal, club members, club president, deputy chief minister, haryana, how to talk to a woman, insulting words, journalist, mohammed, mohan, pandher, silly questions, written apology