Ed Miliband to have nose surgery for better voiceApril 22nd, 2011 - 4:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 22 (IANS) Labour Party leader Ed Miliband will have a nose operation that will help improve his voice, a media report said.
Aides have advised Miliband to undergo the surgery for adenoids to improve his “bunged up” sound, mirror.co.uk reported.
Adenoids are fleshy growth behind the nose.
Miliband, 41, is to have the surgery which takes about a week to recover from. It would help him to get rid of his nasal drawl.
“It’s difficult to find a convenient time when you are leader of the opposition but the summer recess would be an obvious choice,” a party insider was quoted as saying.
- Ed Miliband denies surgery is to make voice more appealing to voters - Apr 23, 2011
- UK Labour Party elects Ed Miliband as its new leader - Sep 25, 2010
- Ed Miliband 'thanks God' he is not married to mother of his children - Jan 31, 2011
- Labour leader Miliband's office burgled - Mar 18, 2012
- Ed Miliband 'dated Andrew Marr's super-injunction lover' - May 02, 2011
- Breathing device helps kids with sleep apnea - Feb 13, 2012
- Miliband denied Christmas visit to Afghanistan - Dec 05, 2010
- Ed Miliband likened to lizard for bizarre way he licks his lips - Feb 04, 2011
- UK Labour Party elects Ed Miliband as its new leader - Sep 26, 2010
- David Miliband emerges as favourite to take over Labour leadership - Jul 21, 2010
- David Miliband to run for Labour party leader - May 13, 2010
- David Miliband may quit politics - Sep 27, 2010
- British bank chief's high bonus criticized (Lead) - Jan 28, 2012
- UK Labour party to be first to allow public to vote in leadership contests - Nov 28, 2010
- After Labor leadership defeat, David Miliband signs up for Sunderland FC - Jan 12, 2011