Doctor: Vice President Joe Biden’s son hospitalized for mild strokeMay 12th, 2010 - 2:35 am ICT by BNO News
WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) — Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden — the son of Vice President Joe Biden — was hospitalized at Christiana Medical Center in Delaware on Tuesday morning after experiencing a mild stroke.
“This morning, Attorney General Beau Biden was admitted to Christiana Hospital,” said Jason Miller, a spokesman for Beau Biden. “He is alert and awake, and communicating with his parents and his wife, who are with him.”
Dr. Timothy Gardner, the Medical Director of the Center for Heart and Vascular Surgery at Christiana Care Health System, said Beau Biden was hospitalized after having ‘what we believe to be a mild stroke.’
“He is in good spirits and talking with his family at the hospital,” Gardner said. “He is fully alert, in stable condition and has full motor and speech skills.” He said he expects Biden to make a complete recovery.
Beau Biden previously considered running for the U.S. Senate seat his father held before becoming vice president, but in the end he decided against it.
- Vice President Joe Biden's son hospitalized in Delaware - May 11, 2010
- Beau Biden Recovering Well From Stroke - May 12, 2010
- Joe Biden's son - Beau Biden hospitalized - May 12, 2010
- Vice Pres Joe Biden's Son 'Beau Biden' Hospitalized - May 11, 2010
- U.S Court of Appeals rules Delaware's lethal injection constitutional - Feb 02, 2010
- Delaware Attorney General Biden calls on BoA, JP Morgan Chase and Ally Financial to halt foreclosures - Oct 06, 2010
- Joe Biden dozes off as Obama delivers speech - Apr 14, 2011
- Paediatrician charged with raping over 100 patients - Feb 23, 2010
- Chinese, US vice presidents hold talks - Aug 18, 2011
- Are diet soft drinks invitation to heart attacks? - Feb 01, 2012
- Joe Biden nodded off during Obama's speech - Apr 14, 2011
- Beijing restaurant basks in Biden's visit fame - Aug 20, 2011
- Obama calls for heightened vigilance during 9/11 anniversary - Sep 11, 2011
- Delaware doctor accused of water-boarding daughter - Aug 10, 2012
- Biden's brother in white powder from India scare - Oct 03, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,