DMK to discuss offer to join cabinet: KarunanidhiMay 23rd, 2009 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, May 23 (IANS) The DMK will announce its decision on joining the union cabinet after further discussions, party chief and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidi said Saturday.
Thanking Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for the offer to induct party MPS in the government, Karunanidhi said the party will take a decision on the issue after discussions, according to a statement released here.
No time frame was mentioned as to when the decision would be taken.
- DMK's Baalu to attend UPA second anniversary - May 22, 2011
- Another AIADMK legislator joins DMK - Jan 29, 2011
- Only Baalu from DMK at UPA dinner (Lead) - May 22, 2011
- Ministers to resign Monday, no contact from Congress: DMK (Night Lead) - Mar 07, 2011
- DMK ministers to resign from Union Cabinet tomorrow - Mar 06, 2011
- DMK says talk on withdrawing ministers speculative - Jun 10, 2011
- Congress alliance with DMK will continue: Pranab (Lead) - Jul 09, 2011
- DMK ministers to submit their resignations to PM - Mar 07, 2011
- Badly sullied DMK is down but not out - Jul 07, 2011
- Congress on 'wait, watch' mode, DMK firm on pull out (Roundup) - Mar 06, 2011
- Congress-DMK alliance will continue: Pranab (Second Lead) - Jul 09, 2011
- Karunanidh to visit Delhi Monday, Baalu to attend UPA anniversary (Third Lead) - May 22, 2011
- Only Baalu from DMK at UPA dinner (Second Lead) - May 22, 2011
- DMK to discuss joining government as Congress rules out any differences (Second Lead) - May 23, 2009
- May consider central security for Mullaperiyar Dam: PM (Lead) - Dec 26, 2011