Dikhsit supports Anna’s three key demandsAugust 27th, 2011 - 3:20 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 27 (IANS) Congress MP Sandeep Dikshit Saturday supported fasting Anna Hazare’s three key demands related to a powerful anti-corruption Lokpal bill.
Dikshit said he was in “complete” unison with Hazare’s team on its demand for having Lokayuktas in states, framing Citizen’s Charters for all government departments and including the lower bureaucracy in the ambit of Lokpal.
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, he suggested that the central government can send a model Lokpal bill to states so that they create their Lokpals.
On framing Citizen’s Charter, he said the government was trying to include this also in the anti-corruption mechanism.
On bringing the lower bureaucracy under the ambit of the watchdog, Dikshit said this was important as this where the common man connects with the government.
- Pranab asks MPs to discuss Anna's three key demands - Aug 27, 2011
- Three sticking points with government: Team Anna - Aug 24, 2011
- Government agrees to Team Anna's conditions: Deshmukh - Aug 25, 2011
- Implement Anna's demands, but under constitution: Yechury - Aug 27, 2011
- Anna gets Left, right support for strong Lokpal (Roundup) - Dec 11, 2011
- Talks stuck on three issues, Hazare to continue fast - Aug 24, 2011
- Lokpal debate in parliament Saturday; Anna firm on key demands (Roundup) - Aug 27, 2011
- Free kitchens in Jammu on Anna victory - Aug 28, 2011
- Some Jan Lokpal bill provisions are impractical: Pranab - Aug 26, 2011
- BJP wants PM, CBI, lower bureaucracy under Lokpal - Dec 11, 2011
- Standoff continues, PM says anything can happen - Aug 24, 2011
- PM sends flowers, get well message to Anna - Aug 30, 2011
- Pack jails for Lokpal, says Anna; gets partial political backing - Dec 11, 2011
- Triumphant Anna to end fast after parliament debate - Aug 28, 2011
- Team Anna reject Lokpal panel's recommendations - Dec 07, 2011