Delhi NGOs to get Rs.96 lakhJuly 8th, 2011 - 10:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 8 (IANS) The Delhi government Friday sanctioned a total of Rs.96 lakh to a number of NGOs working in various fields.
The amount was sanctioned Friday in Delhi Kalyan Samiti’s meeting which was presided over by Chief Minister Shiela Diskhit.
Delhi Kalyan Samiti is an autonomous body of the state government.
While Rs.21.40 lakh has been sanctioned to Jan Kalyan Healthcare Centre for setting up a dialysis centre and non-invasive cardiac laboratory, Rs.20 lakh will be given to Legends of India for organising an annual music festival in New Delhi in September.
An amount of Rs.30 lakh has been earmarked for Rama Krishna Mission to meet expenses in connection with the 150th birth anniversary celebration of Swami Vivekanand.
- India faces acute shortage of dialysis units - Mar 04, 2011
- Delhi to auction fancy vehicle registration numbers - Jul 31, 2012
- Delhi to spend Rs.440 crore on roads, afforestation - Jun 26, 2012
- 22 athletes get Rs.6.85 crore to train for London Olympics - Sep 13, 2011
- Delhi to spend Rs.440 crore on roads, afforestation (lead) - Jun 26, 2012
- 48 cities to be developed as solar cities - Nov 25, 2011
- NGOs oppose direct cash transfer to poor families - May 19, 2011
- Timeline of the 2G case - Feb 04, 2012
- New dialysis centre for health scheme beneficiaries - Aug 25, 2010
- 2G scam: A chronology - Feb 02, 2012
- Delhi to have 40 centres for street children: Dikshit - Jun 14, 2011
- Apex court notice to Hazare, Maharashtra, central government - Oct 17, 2011
- Raipur aiport renamed after Swami Vivekanand - Jan 24, 2012
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium inaugurated for Commonwealth Games - Jul 27, 2010
- Fertiliser subsidies not improving production: Official auditor - Aug 05, 2011
Tags: anniversary celebration, annual music festival, autonomous body, birth anniversary, cardiac laboratory, chief minister, delhi government, dialysis centre, healthcare centre, kalyan, legends of india, New Delhi, organising, rama krishna mission, rs 21, state government, swami