Declare wealth, Bangladesh PM toldApril 10th, 2012 - 10:00 pm ICT by IANS
Dhaka, April 10 (IANS) A leader of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) Tuesday asked Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and her family to declare their wealth.
BNP’s M.K. Anwar said this would stop rumours about the source of their income.
“Make your and your family members’ wealth statements public. Otherwise, people will think the wealth has been acquired through corruption,” Anwar was quoted as saying by the Daily Star Tuesday.
- Khaleda Zia slapped with case over undisclosed money - Aug 08, 2011
- Bangladesh ministers to declare wealth - Jul 04, 2011
- 3,000 arrested in Bangladesh - Mar 10, 2012
- Opposition strike hits normal life in Dhaka - Dec 04, 2011
- Dhaka wears deserted look ahead of opposition rally - Mar 12, 2012
- Khaleda Zia's son, 29 others indicted in 2004 bombing - Mar 18, 2012
- Bangladesh opposition party says no to electronic voting - Jul 06, 2011
- Opposition steps up stir against Bangladeshi PM - Feb 07, 2011
- Deals with India top Bangladesh opposition's protest agenda - Sep 09, 2010
- Bangladesh's Left to launch anti-government stir - May 22, 2010
- Khaleda Zia evicted from home - Nov 13, 2010
- BNP protests court indictment of Ziaur Rahman - Mar 24, 2011
- Bangladesh opposition stages mass hunger strike - May 21, 2012
- Lawmaker attacked, 100 buses vandalised in Bangladesh strike (Lead) - Apr 04, 2011
- Opposition-enforced strike in Bangladesh enters third day - Dec 19, 2010