Dasmunsi hospitalised in West BengalJuly 6th, 2008 - 7:52 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, July 6(IANS) Information and Broadcasting minister Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi was hospitalised in North Dinajpur district Sunday afternoon after he complained of breathlessness, an official said. He was admitted to the Raigunj Hospital in North Dinajpur district. Doctors said he is out of danger.
“Dasmunsi was brought to Raigunj Hospital in the afternoon (Sunday). He was suffering from breathlessness. A five-member team of doctors attended on him. He is out of danger now,” a hospital official said Sunday evening.
Dasmunsi visited neighbouring Malda district to attend a party meeting.
- Dasmunsi admitted to Kolkata hospital (Second Lead) - Jul 07, 2008
- Dasmunsi complains of breathlessness, hospitalised - Jul 07, 2008
- Dasmunsi recovering fast at Kolkata hospital - Jul 07, 2008
- No 'poriborton' in health care in Didi's Bengal (West Bengal Newsletter) - Dec 25, 2011
- Dasmunsi undergoes angioplasty, recovering fast (Lead) - Jul 07, 2008
- Recuperating Dasmunsi leaves Kolkata hospital - Jul 17, 2008
- Poll process begins in Bengal's six districts Thursday - Mar 23, 2011
- 100 crib deaths in Bengal since Jan 1 (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- 70 percent turnout in peaceful Bengal polls (Roundup) - Apr 18, 2011
- Polling brisk and peaceful in West Bengal (Fourth Lead) - Apr 18, 2011
- Five more crib deaths in Bengal - Jan 27, 2012
- Poll boycott in some areas of West Bengal - Apr 18, 2011
- Man attempts suicide over mouse menace - Jul 25, 2011
- Mild quake hits Bengal, Bihar - Mar 28, 2012
- Dasmunsi not in critical condition now, but progress slow: doctors - May 26, 2009