CPI-M protests Mamata’s assassination plot chargeMay 24th, 2012 - 12:20 am ICT by IANS
Kolkata, May 23 (IANS) West Bengal’s Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) Wednesday termed as “ridiculous”, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s allegation that the Marxists and the Maoists were plotting to kill her in league with Pakistani intelligence, North Korea, Venezuela and Hungary.
“Whatever she has said is ridiculous. We are protesting against it. The CPI-M follows and believes in the democratic process. She has made the comments from her deep-rooted animosity to the CPI-M. We have no connection with the Maoists,” Bose said.
He also asked the central government to look into the matter as Banerjee had made the allegations against countries with which India had diplomatic relations.
Banerjee made the sensational charge in an interview to the Washington Post.
- ISI, North Korea plotting to kill me: Mamata - May 23, 2012
- Biman Bose may face suit - May 04, 2012
- Arrest CPI-M leader for 'obscene' comments on Mamata: Trinamool - Apr 23, 2011
- Buddhadeb, Biman, Mamata at same function - at long last - May 20, 2011
- CPI-M plotting to poison drinking water: Mamata - Dec 22, 2011
- Mamata U-turn: Blames CPI-M for Gyaneshwari train tragedy - Feb 19, 2012
- BJP criticizes CPI-M leader for using foul language against Mamata - Apr 24, 2011
- Mamata loses cool, walks out of TV programme - May 19, 2012
- Arrest CPI-M leader for 'obscene' comments on Mamata: Trinamool (Lead) - Apr 23, 2011
- CPI Marxist leader slams Banerjee over Kolkata metro mishap - Oct 25, 2010
- Make public Kishenji's autopsy report: CPI-M - Nov 26, 2011
- Maoists using CPI-M guns to kill: Mamata - Sep 20, 2011
- Maoists end ceasefire; Mamata says joint forces operation on - Nov 15, 2011
- CPI-M trying to create rift between Congress, Trinamool: Mamata - Jun 30, 2012
- CPI-M killing people in name of Maoists: Mamata - Oct 23, 2010
Tags: allegation, allegations, animosity, assassination plot, bose, central government, chief minister, communist party of india, communist party of india marxist, CPI, diplomatic relations, hungary, intelligence, maoists, marxists, north korea, protests, venezuela, washington post, west bengal