CPI-M leader injured in road accident in KashmirNovember 27th, 2008 - 1:36 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Nov 27 (IANS) Mohammad Yusuf Tarigami, the Jammu and Kashmir general secretary of the Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M), was injured along with two of his security guards in a road accident in Pulwama district Thursday, police said.Tarigami, a contestant for south Kashmir’s Kulgam assembly seat, met with the accident at Lethpora town, about 18 km south of here.
“Tarigami and two of his armed guards were injured in the road accident on the Srinagar-Jammu national highway,” a police official said.
The injured have been admitted to the Soura Medical Institute here.
- Kashmir CPI-M leader out of danger: Doctors (Lead) - Nov 27, 2008
- One killed, 11 injured as police barrack roof collapses - Jan 16, 2012
- Four killed in Kashmir highway accident - Jun 04, 2012
- CPI-M protests in Srinagar - Aug 02, 2012
- Alleged Kashmir rape: Identification parade of army men postponed - Jul 24, 2011
- Nexus between lawmakers, businessmen: CPI-M - Jul 20, 2011
- Curfew continues in Srinagar; situation remains normal in Valley - Sep 19, 2010
- Kashmir cut off for third day, snowfall stops (With Images) - Jan 17, 2012
- Four injured in Kashmir attack (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Fourth day of indefinite curfew in Kashmir, toll 90 - Sep 16, 2010
- Gurrillas shoot dead two policemen in Kashmir (Second Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Two critically injured in continuing Kashmir violence - Sep 12, 2010
- CPI-M, BJP protest petrol price hike in Srinagar (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Two die in Kashmir Valley road accidents - Jun 14, 2011
- PDP again raises custodial death, assembly adjourned sine die - Oct 04, 2011