CPC willing to work with Japan’s LDP to foster tiesJuly 18th, 2008 - 6:20 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 18 (Xinhua) The Communist Party of China (CPC) said Friday it is willing to work with Japan’s Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) to promote strategic partnership. Wang Jiarui, head of the international department of the CPC central committee, made the remarks during a meeting with Yamasaki Taku, former LDP secretary-general.
Wang said President Hu Jintao’s state visit to Japan in May and his presence in the outreach session of the Group of Eight (G8) Summit in Japan have pushed forward China-Japan relationships.
He said the CPC was willing to cooperate with the LDP to help in building consensus between the two governments on various issues and boost political trust.
Yamasaki reaffirmed Japan’s sympathy with China’s May 12 earthquake victims and wished Beijing Olympic Games a success.
He said the Japanese government and the LDP both attached great importance to the development of China-Japan ties and was willing to promote bilateral relationship through party-to-party exchange.
- Sharad Yadav discusses ties with CPC - Sep 14, 2012
- 2,270 delegates to attend CPC Congress - Aug 13, 2012
- China marks 65th anniversary of victory against Japanese invasion - Sep 03, 2010
- Communist Party of China sets agenda for five years (Roundup) - Oct 18, 2010
- Chinese vice president gets key military post - Oct 18, 2010
- We can develop together: China tells India - Feb 08, 2012
- China backs Europe's integration - May 31, 2012
- North Korea committed to denuclearisation, Kim tells China - Feb 09, 2010
- Hu wants plantation drives to support scientific development - Apr 04, 2012
- Gadkari in Beijing for five-day visit - Jan 20, 2011
- Gadkari in China on 'first ever goodwill visit' (Lead) - Jan 20, 2011
- Oz PM Gillard to visit Japan, S. Korea, China and UK - Apr 13, 2011
- Chinese president meets Clinton - Sep 05, 2012
- Obama says US welcomes China's peaceful rise - Jan 20, 2011
- China puts history of communist party online - Jan 02, 2011
Tags: beijing, bilateral relationship, building consensus, china japan, communist party of china, cpc central committee, earthquake victims, hu jintao, japan ties, japanese government, ldp, liberal democratic party, olympic games, outreach, president hu jintao, secretary general, strategic partnership, sympathy, wang jiarui, xinhua