Court summons BJP leader on Dikshit’s pleaJune 4th, 2012 - 6:40 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 4 (IANS) A court here Monday accepted Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit’s plea seeking issuance of summons against Bharatiya Janata Party leader Vijender Gupta in a defamation case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Saumya Chauhan issued summons to Gupta for June 22.
Dikshit’s counsel Mehmood Pracha told the court that Gupta had neither responded to the legal notice served upon him nor apologised for his remarks against her.
The chief minister May 30 recorded her statement against Gupta and requested the court to summon him for having allegedly used “uncivilised” language in hoardings put up prior to civic polls in the capital in April.
- Fresh summons issued to Gupta for defaming Dikshit - Jun 22, 2012
- Court reserves order on Dikshit's plea - May 31, 2012
- BJP leader denied relief on Dikshit's defamation complaint - Aug 13, 2012
- Dikshit records statement in court against BJP leader - May 30, 2012
- Dikshit gets court notice on BJP leader's plea - Jul 10, 2012
- Court spares BJP leader personal appearance in Dikshit case - Jul 12, 2012
- Court grants bail to BJP leader Gupta - Aug 31, 2012
- Settle defamation case, court tells Dikshit, BJP leader - Apr 24, 2012
- Court reserves order on Tejinder Singh's plea - Jun 06, 2012
- Settle defamation case amicably: Court urges Dikshit, BJP leader - Mar 15, 2012
- Dikshit, Gupta told to settle suit amicably - May 08, 2012
- CWG graft: Hearing against Dikshit deferred - Jun 01, 2012
- Apex court issues notice on Kazmi's bail plea - Sep 07, 2012
- Court fines Sheila Dikshit Rs.3,000 - Jan 06, 2012
- Court defers hearing over Dikshit - Feb 23, 2012