Court permits opening of Tiwari’s DNA reportJuly 27th, 2012 - 2:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 27 (IANS) The Delhi High Court Friday dismissed the appeal of veteran Congress leader N.D. Tiwari to keep his DNA test report in a paternity suit confidential, saying it should be opened before a single judge bench later in the day.
A division bench of Acting Chief Justice A.K. Sikri and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw said the DNA report can be made public in the court, but no copies should be given to any of the parties in the case.
A single judge bench will open the report on the DNA test, conducted on a suit filed by a man claiming to be Tiwari’s biological son, at 2.30 p.m.
- N.D. Tiwari is Shekhar's biological father, rules court (Lead) - Jul 27, 2012
- DNA test out, N.D. Tiwari is Rohit Shekhar's father (Second Lead) - Jul 27, 2012
- Tiwari must give blood sample for DNA test, rules court (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Tiwari must give blood sample for DNA test, says court - Apr 27, 2012
- Court notice to N.D. Tiwari on paternity suit - Dec 01, 2011
- Court reserves order on N.D. Tiwari's paternity suit - Feb 29, 2012
- Tiwari moves court to keep his DNA test report confidential - Jul 26, 2012
- Paternity suit: Court allows use of force against Tiwari (Lead) - May 16, 2012
- Tiwari asked to furnish blood sample on Saturday (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Court dismisses Tiwari's plea to keep DNA report confidential - Jul 20, 2012
- Court official seeks details ahead of DNA test on Tiwari - Apr 04, 2011
- Paternity suit: N.D. Tiwari to give blood sample June 1 - May 10, 2011
- Tiwari restrained from leaving India until DNA test - May 14, 2012
- Court reserves order on Tiwari's appeal in paternity suit - Sep 24, 2010
- Tiwari told to begin DNA test process April 4 - Mar 14, 2011