Congress has lost its mind: BJPDecember 25th, 2011 - 4:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 25 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Prakash Javadekar Sunday attacked the Congress party for calling Anna Hazare “an RSS agent”, stating that the Congress had “lost its mind”.
“The Congress has lost its mind. And it is because of their frustation that they are talking rubbish and asking inane questions which need not be answered,” Javadekar told reporters Sunday.
Earlier Sunday, Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh called Hazare “an RSS agent” after a Hindi daily carried a photograph of Hazare with RSS leader Nanaji Deshmukh and reported that the social activist had worked under Deshmukh’s leadership.
“Nanaji was a great patriot and an eminent social activist with whom all parties had cordial relations. Even Digvijay Singh has been seen in many photographs with Nanaji,” Javadekar added.
- Team Anna slams Congress for linking Hazare to RSS (Second Lead) - Dec 26, 2011
- Congress links Anna with RSS; 'Lost its mind', BJP retorts (Lead) - Dec 25, 2011
- Government spreading lies about Anna: Kejriwal - Dec 25, 2011
- Team Anna writes to PM ahead of Mumbai fast (Intro Roundup) - Dec 25, 2011
- Team Anna writes to PM ahead of Mumbai fast (Roundup) - Dec 25, 2011
- RSS a school of patriotism, says BJP - Oct 11, 2011
- Digvijay Singh is ill: BJP - Oct 12, 2011
- Your supporters misleading you, Digvijay tells Anna (Roundup) - Oct 11, 2011
- Hazare could be BJP's presidential candidate: Congress - Oct 09, 2011
- PM assures Anna, Digvijay attacks him (Intro Roundup) - Oct 11, 2011
- Digvijay shoots off another letter to Hazare - Oct 12, 2011
- RSS, Digvijay trade barbs over photograph - Jan 06, 2012
- No difference between Congress and BJP, Anna tells Digvijay - Oct 14, 2011
- Digvijay attacks Anna, BJP, Mayawati at one go - Oct 16, 2011
- Advani says in blog that Hazare, Baba Ramdev are natural recipients of public acclaim - Apr 12, 2011
Tags: anna hazare, congress party, cordial relations, dec 25, deshmukh, digvijay singh, frustation, general secretary, inane questions, leadership, New Delhi, photograph, photographs, rubbish, social activist