Congress appoints Chacko, Sandeep Dikshit as spokespersonsAugust 23rd, 2012 - 8:19 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 23 (IANS) Congress Thursday appointed party MPs P.C. Chacko and Sandeep Dikshit as new spokespersons.
“Congress president Sonia Gandhi has appointed P.C. Chacko and Sandeep Dikshit as spokespersons of the party along with the existing team,” a party statement said.
Both Chacko and Dikshit are Lok Sabha MPs of the party. Chacko is also chairperson of the joint parliamentary committee looking into the 2G spectrum allocation.
With new appointments, the number of party spokespersons has gone up to five.
- P.C. Chacko: Articulate speaker makes a comeback as JPC chief - Mar 05, 2011
- Lok Sabha nod for 2G panel's extension - May 17, 2012
- Congress holds meeting on media strategy - Dec 06, 2010
- Tewari's 'rein him in' remark irks Joshi - Apr 05, 2011
- JPC members get lessons on mobile phone technology - May 18, 2011
- BJP members walk out of 2G JPC (Lead) - Aug 22, 2012
- Chacko to head parliamentary panel to probe 2G scam - Mar 04, 2011
- BJP MPs walk out of 2G JPC meet (Lead) - Sep 18, 2012
- JPC/PAC: Rein in Joshi, Congress tells BJP - Apr 04, 2011
- 30-member JPC formed to probe 2G scam, telecom policy (Lead) - Feb 24, 2011
- Will JPC on 2G spectrum get to the truth? Debate is on - Mar 02, 2011
- Sibal moves motion for JPC in Rajya Sabha - Mar 01, 2011
- Tata, Radia likely to appear before PAC Monday - Apr 04, 2011
- JPC gets into 2G saga, PM backs Chidambaram - Sep 28, 2011
- BJP terms Congress 'obstinate' - Aug 23, 2012