Christine O’Donnell Dabbled In Witchcraft, Reveals Old ClipSeptember 19th, 2010 - 7:15 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
September19, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): People watching Bill Maher’s show ‘Real Time’ on HBO were in for a surprising revelation on Friday night. Christine O’Donnell, the GOP Senate nominee for Delaware admitted to have dabbled in witchcraft.
However, this admission is not recent. The entire episode had, apparently, been filmed almost ten years ago. It had been taken during O’Donnell’s stint on Maher’s ‘Politically Incorrect’ where she had served as a part time expert.
She was seen emphatically admitting that she had indeed dabbled in witchcraft although she denies that she had ever been convinced enough to join a conven.
She also claims to have gone on a date with a witch which ended on a Satanic Altar after they watched a movie. She also said that she had not known about it initially as there had been very little of blood and other gory stuff that one usually associates with the evil world of witches and satanic powers.
Both CBS and ABC reported that Bill Maher has vowed to air a special clip featuring O’Donnell every week from now onwards until he manages to get her on his show.
O’Donnell had canceled her scheduled appearance on CBS’s ‘Face The Nation’ on Saturday as well as the one on Fox News on Sunday. Her spokesperson, Diana Banister, divulged the details to the Associated Press saying that she urgently needed to attend some church events at one of the main counties.
She did not return any of the telephone calls seeking a comment but had dismissed her previous comments earlier. Banister also insisted that the decision for canceling the appearances were on account of O’Donnell’s hectic schedule and not because she does not want to be on the programs.
- Christine O'Donnell "Dabbling" Into Witchcraft Causes Stir - Sep 19, 2010
- Christine O'Donnell Makes Light of Witchcraft Comment - Sep 20, 2010
- Tea Party star Christine O'Donnell thinks evolution is a myth? - Sep 26, 2010
- US politician dabbled in witchcraft, tape reveals - Sep 20, 2010
- Love of meat stopped me from joining Hare Krishna sect, says O'Donnell - Oct 03, 2010
- "Saturday Night Live" Parodies Christine O'Donnell's Witchcraft Video - Sep 26, 2010
- Christine O'Donnell: 'I dabbled in witchcraft' - Sep 19, 2010
- Tea Party darling Christine O'Donnell says 'I'm not a witch' in first ad - Oct 06, 2010
- Christine O'Donnell Defends Herself Regarding Witchcraft Controversy - Sep 20, 2010
- Tea Party star O'Donnell quips she 'dabbled with witchcraft' in high school - Sep 20, 2010
- Christine O'Donnell Lands In Controversy Again By Saying "Evolution Is A Myth" - Sep 26, 2010
- O'Donnell wanted to stop 'whole country from having premarital sex' - Sep 25, 2010
- Christine O'Donnell alleges that Piers Morgan tried to harass her - Aug 19, 2011
- Site reveals 'Christine O'Donnell's sordid Halloween romp with 25-year-old' - Oct 29, 2010
- Christine O'Donnell vows to not to talk to the national media - Sep 23, 2010
Tags: bill maher, christine o donnell, conven, diana banister, evil world, face the nation, fox news, gop senate, gory stuff, hbo, hectic schedule, men at work, news on sunday, pen men, satanic powers, senate nominee, stint, time expert, witchcraft, witches