BJP website to have a new lookMarch 13th, 2009 - 10:46 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 13 (IANS) The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), using IT tools aggressively in its election campaigns to woo young voters, plans to give a new look to its website, making it more colourful, interactive and vibrant.
“The website is expected to be officially launched Saturday by BJP president Rajnath Singh,” a party source said Friday.
The redesigned website will focus on star campaigners like Atal Bihari Vajpayee, L.K. Advani and Rajnath Singh. It will also have an updated list of BJP MPs with an exhaustive list of the contact numbers of office-bearers.
The party has already been aggressively using internet tools like social networking websites, blogs, and video-sharing to communicate with young and tech-savvy voters.
“The BJP’s IT cell is planning to flood the internet with videos, speeches, wallpapers, screensavers and links to Advani’s website on about 2,000 websites,” the source said.
- BJP to campaign for Sangma - Jun 28, 2012
- PM, BJP leaders greet Vajpayee on his 87th birthday - Dec 25, 2011
- Kalam launches compilation of Vajpayee's works - Jun 09, 2011
- Hema Malini, Varun Gandhi in BJP's new jumbo team - Mar 16, 2010
- Advani is emotive as Rajnath calls him PM material (Lead) - Nov 08, 2011
- Advani sting: People upset with BJP too (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Finally, Advani-Gadkari feud out in the open (Third Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Liberhan report leaked to polarise Jharkhand votes: Rajnath Singh - Nov 23, 2009
- Vajpayee, Modi among BJP's star campaigners - Jan 09, 2012
- BJP smells victory in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 09, 2011
- It's now Facebook, Twitter, Youtube for candidates in local polls - Apr 06, 2012
- Missed Vajpayee on my yatra: Advani - Nov 20, 2011
- BJP organ hails Advani, flays others - Jun 01, 2012
- BJP should always respect Vajpayee, says kin - Dec 25, 2011
- Manmohan greets Dhumal on birthday - Apr 10, 2011
Tags: bharatiya janata party, bihari vajpayee, bjp president, blogs, contact numbers, election campaigns, internet tools, l k advani, mps, New Delhi, party source, rajnath singh, screensavers, social networking, speeches, star campaigners, using internet, wallpapers, young voters