BJP president Rajnath Singh has narrow escape in road accidentApril 12th, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, April 12 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rajnath Singh narrowly escaped in a road accident here Sunday.
Singh was travelling in an Ambassador car when a tractor trolley rammed into it. The accident occurred at 1 p.m. at Duhai locality of Ghaziabad on the Meerut road, police said.
Singh, who is contesting the Ghaziabad Lok Sabha seat, was going to attend a function at the HLM Public school in Muradnagar.
–Indo-Asian News service
- BJP president Rajnath Singh has narrow escape (Lead) - Apr 12, 2009
- 14 killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Ghaziabad councillor found murdered - Jul 22, 2011
- 2 killed, 2 injured in Ghaziabad blast - May 25, 2012
- 2 killed, 16 injured in Ghaziabad accident - Mar 11, 2012
- Three mowed down by speeding vehicle - Aug 23, 2011
- Girl of three killed in Delhi road accident - Apr 30, 2011
- Over Rs.7 lakh looted in Ghaziabad - Sep 16, 2010
- 18 killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Feb 09, 2010
- 19 cops given life in staged shootout case after 20 years - Mar 29, 2012
- Eight killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Jan 21, 2011
- Independent candidate shot at in Ghaziabad - Feb 27, 2012
- 12-year-old crushed to death, residents ransack police post - Jul 06, 2009
- Six kanwarias killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Aug 06, 2010
- Two of a family killed, five injured in Ghaziabad - Sep 08, 2010