BJP national executive meet beginsJune 12th, 2010 - 1:39 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, June 12 (IANS) The Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) two-day national executive meeting began here Saturday with a speech by party president Nitin Gadkari.
Posters, banners and saffron flags of the BJP dotted many roads of the Bihar capital as the meet began amid tight security at the Maurya Hotel. The party is to deliberate on a strategy for the coming state assembly polls.
Gadkari, party veteran L.K. Advani, senior leaders Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, Murli Manohar Joshi, Venkaiah Naidu, Rajnath Singh, Ananth Kumar and Shahnawaz Hussain had arrived here Friday evening.
- All set for BJP national executive meet in Patna - Jun 12, 2010
- BJP to campaign for Sangma - Jun 28, 2012
- BJP delegation meets president to discuss Lokpal bill (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- BJP core group to discuss Karnataka situation today - Oct 12, 2010
- BJP national executive meets in Patna (Lead) - Jun 12, 2010
- Judicial delays to blame for failure to resolve Ayodhya dispute: BJP - Sep 24, 2010
- Smriti Irani to head BJP's women's cell - Jun 15, 2010
- Yeddyurappa meets supporters, to meet BJP leadership - Nov 21, 2010
- BJP leaders meet president on 'parliament subversion' (Second Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Ayodhya judgement new chapter for national unity: Advani (Lead) - Sep 30, 2010
- BJP wing to hold Kisan parliament in Delhi Saturday - May 11, 2012
- Yeddyurappa likely to meet Gadkari Monday (Lead) - Nov 21, 2010
- NDA leaders meet on Lokpal bill - Jul 02, 2011
- BJP reorganizes various wings, Smriti Irani to lead Mahila Morcha - Jun 15, 2010
- BJP to contest presidential poll, undecided on candidate - Jun 19, 2012
Tags: ananth kumar, arun jaitley, bharatiya janata party, executive meeting, flags, friday evening, hussain, l k advani, many roads, murli manohar joshi, national executive, party president, patna, rajnath singh, saffron, shahnawaz, state assembly polls, tight security, venkaiah naidu, veteran