BJP is maligning me: Subodh Kant SahayAugust 31st, 2012 - 3:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 31 (IANS) Union tourism minister Subodh Kant Sahay Friday alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was maligning him over the coal blocks allocation.
“The BJP is known to frame lies and that’s the reason they are not letting the parliament function. The allegations against me are a bunch of lies,” Sahay said.
“I was not involved in the coal block allocation,” Sahay said.
The CAG had earlier this month said in its report that lack of transparency in the allocation of coal blocks to private players resulted in a loss of Rs.1.86 lakh crore to the exchequer as on March 11 last year.
- Subodh Kant Sahay denies involvement in coal allocation (Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- PM can't evade responsibility in coal block allocation: BJP - Aug 31, 2012
- CAG sensationalising coal block issue: Digvijay Singh - Aug 31, 2012
- Sahai denies nepotism in coal block allocations (Second Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- BJP urges Mamata to pull plug from UPA - Sep 01, 2012
- Advani accuses prime minister of attacking CAG - Aug 27, 2012
- BJP demands Manmohan's reply on CAG coal report - Aug 17, 2012
- Coal scam: Third Front demands probe, parliament disrupted (Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- CAG report is clearly disputable, flawed: PM (Second Lead) - Aug 27, 2012
- No loss in coal block allocations: Government (Lead) - Aug 24, 2012
- BJP attacks PM on coal block allocation (Lead) - Aug 17, 2012
- CAG reports creating suspicion, distrust: Assocham - Aug 28, 2012
- PM attacks CAG, BJP won't give up (Roundup) - Aug 27, 2012
- BJP wants PM to go, to disrupt parliament - Aug 21, 2012
- BJP stalls parliament again - Aug 28, 2012
Tags: allegations, bharatiya janata party, bjp, block allocation, bunch of lies, cag, coal, crore, kant, march 11, New Delhi, parliament, parliament function, private players, rs 1, sahay, tourism minister, transparency