BJP is fighting against corruption, black money: AdvaniMay 11th, 2012 - 1:05 am ICT by IANS
Madurai, May 10 (IANS) Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader L.K.Advani Thursday stressed that his party is a strong national party and is fighting hard to abolish corruption and black money.
Addressing the party’s state conclave here, Advani said that the party can take credit for ensuring bi-polar polity in the country and the achievement was a result of systematic planning by the party leaders and workers.
In her address, Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said that the parliamentary delegation led by her to Sri Lanka recently has served its purpose.
She said that the visit of the parliamentary delegation was not a junket and the apprehensions of some policitical parties were misplaced, regretting the decision of AIADMK and DMK to pull their members out of the delegation at the last minute.
She said the delegation had free discussions with the internally displaced people in the island nation and also told the Sri Lankan government to solve the problem politically.
- Indian delegation holds talks in Sri Lanka - Apr 17, 2012
- DMK withdraws from MPs delegation to Sri Lanka - Apr 15, 2012
- Indian delegation visits Sri Lanka's war-torn north - Apr 19, 2012
- AIADMK out of MPs team to Sri Lanka - Apr 11, 2012
- Joint parliamentary panel begins goodwill visit to Lanka - Apr 16, 2012
- Lokpal bill in monsoon session: PM - Jul 03, 2011
- Advani, Sushma Swaraj skip Meira Kumar's tea party - Sep 08, 2011
- Campaigning in Tamil Nadu ends Monday - Apr 10, 2011
- Congress MPs to submit a report to PM about Sri Lanka visit - Apr 22, 2012
- Sri Lankan leaders heckled in Lok Sabha (Lead) - Aug 01, 2011
- BJP backs Advani's anti-corruption 'yatra' - Sep 09, 2011
- Sushma Swaraj, Jaitley suffer dehydration - Oct 12, 2011
- BJP parliamentary board will decide on PM candidate - Sep 28, 2011
- NDA to wait and watch: Advani (Lead) - Jun 15, 2012
- BJP core group likely to meet today - Jun 16, 2012
Tags: aiadmk, apprehensions, bharatiya janata party, black money, conclave, corruption, dmk, free discussions, island nation, junket, l k advani, leader of opposition, Lok Sabha, madurai, parliamentary delegation, party leader, party leaders, polity, sri lankan government, sushma swaraj