BJP chief ministers meet, discuss economyAugust 18th, 2012 - 12:30 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 18 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief ministers and key party leaders from all states Saturday met here to discuss economic situation in the country.
The meeting, presided over by BJP president Nitin Gadkari, will reflect on the economy in the light of ongoing global economic downturn and deficient rainfall in the country.
It will also discuss the remedial measures taken by state governments and “discrimination faced by the BJP-ruled states”.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda and Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar were not present in the inaugural session of the meeting.
- BJP to hold meeting to review economy - Aug 17, 2012
- BJP leaders meet on economic downturn (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- PM making excuses for governance deficit, says BJP (Second Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Gadkari meets Munda in hospital - May 13, 2012
- BJP to meet president over Goa illegal mining scam - Oct 31, 2011
- Rift in Goa BJP settled: Gadkari - Feb 05, 2012
- Jharkhand's Rajya Sabha poll could leave Munda shaky - May 01, 2012
- BJP woes in Goa worsen after Gadkari visit - Feb 07, 2012
- JMM to contest Jamshedpur Lok Sabha seat - Apr 01, 2011
- BJP denies Gadkari, Advani rift over Jharkhand moves - Sep 10, 2010
- Pawar forgot few zeroes while declaring assets: BJP - Sep 06, 2011
- Goa chief minister to pen 'hilarious, bestselling' memoir (Goa Newsletter) - May 11, 2012
- Gadkari-Munde feud inspires a sequel in Goa - Jan 30, 2012
- Gadkari to address BJP diaspora group in London - Jul 10, 2011
- BJP's 'fight' against illegal mining wilting in Goa's poll heat (Goa Newsletter) - Feb 11, 2012
Tags: arjun munda, bjp, chief minister, chief ministers, deficient rainfall, discrimination, economic downturn, economic situation, economy, goa, inaugural session, jharkhand, manohar parrikar, New Delhi, party leaders, remedial measures, state governments