Bihar to vote from Oct 21 to Nov 20 (Lead)September 6th, 2010 - 7:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 6 (IANS) The Bihar assembly election will take place over six phases from Oct 21 to Nov 20, the Election Commission announced Monday.
The other dates when polling will take place are Oct 24 and 28 as well as Nov 1 and 9, Chief Election Commissioner S.Y. Quraishi said.
By-election for the Banka Lok Sabha constituency will also be held simultaneously, Quraishi told reporters here.
- Bihar to vote Oct 21-Nov 20 (Roundup) - Sep 06, 2010
- Hisar Lok Sabha, five assembly by-polls Oct 13 - Sep 07, 2011
- Bihar set for six phase election - Oct 21 to Nov 20 (Second Lead) - Sep 06, 2010
- Nitish Kumar welcomes poll announcement - Sep 06, 2010
- Election panel refuses to intervene in Jagan's case - May 29, 2012
- Election panel reviews poll preparedness in Bihar - Sep 20, 2010
- Poll panel satisfied with Bihar poll arrangements - Sep 22, 2010
- Quraishi to review Uttar Pradesh poll preparedness - Nov 27, 2011
- Poll panel team in Bihar to review preparations - Oct 12, 2010
- Nitish, Lalu and Paswan welcome poll announcement - Sep 06, 2010
- Mamata to fight Bhowanipore assembly seat Sep 25 (Lead) - Aug 25, 2011
- Election Commission announces six-phase State Assembly polls in Bihar - Sep 06, 2010
- Election Commission team to visit Bihar - Sep 15, 2010
- EC meets top Bengal officials to oversee poll preparedness - Apr 28, 2011
- Election Commission to review Bihar poll preparations today - Oct 12, 2010