Bal Thackeray hospitalisedJuly 24th, 2012 - 5:08 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 24 (IANS) A day after Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray returned home after undergoing an angioplasty, Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray was Tuesday admitted to hospital for “a routine check-up”, a party official said.
“He has been admitted for a routine check-up. There is nothing to worry,” the official said.
While party officials maintained that Thackeray was admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Bandra for a routine check-up, he is reported to be suffering from breathing problems.
Thackeray, 86, will be kept in the hospital for two days, hospital sources said.
Thackeray was admitted to Lilavati Hospital in May this year owing to his chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) and heart-related routine problems.
- Gadkari visits Bal Thackeray in hospital - Jul 26, 2012
- Bal Thackeray stable, to be discharged - May 14, 2012
- Uddhav visits father in hospital - Jul 28, 2012
- Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Aug 01, 2012
- Quiet, private 52nd birthday for Uddhav - Jul 27, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray in hospital for angioplasty - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray to undergo angioplasty Friday - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray admitted to Lilavati after chest pain - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav undergoes angioplasty, is 'absolutely fine' - Jul 20, 2012
- Raj-Uddhav Thackeray 'bonhomie' fuels political speculation - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- Bal Thackeray admitted to Lilavati hospital - Jul 06, 2009
- Bal Thackeray hospitalised, condition 'stable' - Jul 06, 2009
- Uddhav Thackeray to leave hospital Monday - Jul 22, 2012
Tags: angioplasty, bal thackeray, bandra, breathing problems, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, copd, executive president, heart, hospital sources, hospitalised, mumbai, party officials, patriarch, routine check, routine problems, suffering from