Bal Thackeray admitted to ICU with lung infection (Lead)June 19th, 2009 - 1:13 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 18 (IANS) Shiv Sena supreme Bal Thackeray was admitted to the intensive care unit of the Lilavati Hospital here late Thursday evening after he complained of breathing problems, party sources said.
According to a party office bearer, Thackeray, 83, was admitted to the hospital for a lung infection.
“He had breathing problems since yesterday and was rushed to hospital,” the party official said.
Thackeray will be kept under observation, he said, adding he did not know how long the Shiv Sena chief would remain in hospital.
- Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Aug 01, 2012
- Gadkari visits Bal Thackeray in hospital - Jul 26, 2012
- Bal Thackeray hospitalised - Jul 24, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray admitted to Lilavati after chest pain - Jul 16, 2012
- Bal Thackeray admitted to hospital - Jun 19, 2009
- Uddhav Thackeray to undergo angioplasty Friday - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav visits father in hospital - Jul 28, 2012
- Bal Thackeray stable, to be discharged - May 14, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray in hospital for angioplasty - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Raj-Uddhav Thackeray 'bonhomie' fuels political speculation - Jul 16, 2012
- Bal Thackeray hospitalised, condition 'stable' - Jul 06, 2009
- Uddhav undergoes angioplasty, is 'absolutely fine' - Jul 20, 2012
- Bal Thackeray undergoes heart surgery (Lead) - Jul 07, 2009