Arjun Singh admitted to AIIMSJuly 31st, 2008 - 1:18 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 30 (IANS) Human Resource Development Minister Arjun Singh was late Wednesday admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) following the complaint of gall bladder stone. “The minister was admitted to our hospital at 10 p.m. today (Wednesday) after being diagnosed for gall bladder stone,” AIIMS medical superintendent D.K. Sharma told IANS.
“His condition otherwise is fine but he will be in the hospital for at least eight to 10 days,” he said.
A group of doctors were taking his care and he is undergoing a series of tests, he added.
- Arjun Singh in ICU with multiple health problems - Jul 31, 2008
- Vajpayee undergoes routine check-up at AIIMS - Mar 28, 2010
- Arjun Singh's condition improves, still in ICU - Aug 01, 2008
- Arjun Singh to be discharged from AIIMS by Thursday - Aug 12, 2008
- Relatives create ruckus after woman's death in hospital - Jun 14, 2012
- New year revellers, beware of infected alcometers - Dec 30, 2011
- Vajpayee admitted to AIIMS - Feb 04, 2009
- Vajpayee stable, will undergo more tests - Feb 04, 2009
- Vajpayee to spend few more days in hospital (Lead) - Feb 04, 2009
- Arjun Singh showing improvement - Aug 01, 2008
- Amar Singh's bail plea deferred - Sep 13, 2011
- Kalmadi discharged from AIIMS, back in Tihar - Aug 04, 2011
- Arjun Singh still in hospital, condition improves - Jan 25, 2010
- Woman's gall bladder removed instead of appendix - Aug 17, 2012
- Lalu Prasad hospitalised - Mar 22, 2012
Tags: aiims, all india institute of medical sciences, arjun singh, development minister, doctors, gall bladder, gall bladder stone, human resource development, india institute, medical superintendent, New Delhi