Anna supporters raise slogans outside PM’s residenceAugust 24th, 2011 - 5:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 24 (IANS) Over a dozen Anna Hazare supporters Wednesday gathered outside Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s official residence and raised slogans, minutes before an all-party meet to thrash out the final draft of the Lokpal Bill.
Raising slogans and holding placards, the supporters gathered at the 7 Race Course Road residence of the prime minister.
An all-party meet is scheduled there to chalk out the final draft of the Lokpal Bill.
- Anna supporters raise slogans outside PM's residence, held (Lead) - Aug 24, 2011
- Anna supporters protest outside PM's residence (Second Lead) - Aug 24, 2011
- PM hopeful but says 'anything can happen' (Lead) - Aug 24, 2011
- All party meeting urges Hazare to end fast (Lead) - Aug 24, 2011
- Trying best to defuse situation: PM - Aug 24, 2011
- Anna fast: All-party meet begins at PM's residence - Aug 24, 2011
- All-party meet on Lokpal bill Sunday (Lead) - Jul 03, 2011
- Bring Lokpal or go, Anna tells UPA (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Allow parliamentary process to be completed, urges Pranab - Aug 25, 2011
- Anna supporters protest outside PM's house, detained (Roundup) - Jul 28, 2012
- Protest outside PM's house due to people's anger: Hazare - Jul 29, 2012
- Anna supporter enters parliament complex, detained - Aug 26, 2011
- Favour excluding PM from Lokpal: Congress - Jul 01, 2011
- All-party meeting called on Lokpal as Hazare targets Congress (Roundup) - Dec 11, 2011
- Chronology of an epochal fast - Aug 28, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , ,