Anna may end vow of silence Friday, come to DelhiNovember 3rd, 2011 - 11:53 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 3 (IANS) Anna Hazare is likely to end his vow of silence Friday when he is expected to visit Delhi, an India Against Corruption (IAC) member said.
“Anna might end his ‘maun vrat’ Friday and he might come to Delhi. He is currently in his village Ralegan Siddhi in Maharashtra,” Aswathi Muralidharan told IANS.
She said his close aide Manish Sisodia has left for Ralegan Siddhi in Maharashtra to update the anti-corruption crusader on latest developments and might escort him to the national capital.
The 74-year-old activist had started his vow of silence Oct 16. He has since been putting forward his views through his writings that are then read out by his aides or through his blog.
Hazare has threatened to launch another hunger strike if the Lokpal bill is not passed in the winter session of parliament beginning later this month.
- Hazare begins vow of silence Sunday - Oct 15, 2011
- Hazare seals his lips with indefinite 'maun vrat' - Oct 16, 2011
- Will Team Anna members too go silent, asks Congress - Oct 15, 2011
- Prayer meet at Rajghat for Anna's recovery - Jan 01, 2012
- Anna may end vow of silence in three, four days - Oct 31, 2011
- Anna breaks vow of silence - Nov 04, 2011
- Anna gets MCD nod for another hunger strike - Nov 27, 2011
- Hazare to continue vow of silence - Oct 27, 2011
- Two Team Anna members quit, Bedi denies cracks (Roundup) - Oct 18, 2011
- Members of disbanded Team Anna quiet - Aug 06, 2012
- Hazare leaves for Ralegan Siddhi - Dec 29, 2011
- Hazare's security cover enhanced - Sep 03, 2011
- Not launching political party: Anna Hazare (Interview) - Jul 27, 2012
- Ralegan-Siddhi villagers back Hazare - Jul 29, 2012
- Anna to reach Delhi July 24, team gears up for agitation (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012