Advani files nomination from GandhinagarApril 8th, 2009 - 4:00 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, April 8 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)’s prime ministerial candidate L.K. Advani filed his nomination for the Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat Wednesday.
“The NDA (National Democratic Alliance) will contest the Lok Sabha polls on the three planks of good governance, development and secularity, mentioned in the BJP poll manifesto,” he told reporters after filing his nomination at the Gandhinagar District Collector’s office.
Reacting to the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government’s contention on the black money issue, he said the government needs to know if there is any Indian whose money is deposited in Swiss banks.
“I wrote to the prime minister on the black money issue and he has replied in the affirmative,” Advani said.
- Advani files nomination, raises black money issue (Lead) - Apr 08, 2009
- Bihar leaders in war of words over PM candidate - Jun 19, 2012
- Jaswant files nomination for vice presidential poll (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- NDA MPs will give declaration on black money: Advani - Nov 20, 2011
- Will raise black money issue during yatra: Advani - Oct 09, 2011
- Advani's Jan Chetna yatra concludes Sunday at Ramlila Maidan - Nov 19, 2011
- Advani keeps PM candidature option open (Lead) - Dec 03, 2011
- In yatra mode, Advani slams UPA, ducks PM candidate issue - Oct 10, 2011
- Congress to NDA: Declare you have no illegal assets in India - Dec 14, 2011
- Advani sting: People upset with BJP too (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Government keeping 782 tax evaders' names secret: Advani - Dec 14, 2011
- NDA allies to meet, decide strategy for Parliament's winter session - Nov 21, 2011
- Jaswant files nomination for vice presidential poll - Jul 20, 2012
- Presidential run-up more damaging for BJP than Congress (Comment) - Jun 23, 2012
- Cash-for-votes, 2G national shame: Advani - Nov 16, 2011
Tags: ahmedabad, black money, contention, gandhinagar, good governance, l k advani, lok sabha polls, manifesto, money issue, national democratic alliance, nomination, planks, poll, prime minister, prime ministerial candidate, progressive alliance, secularity, swiss banks, UPA