15 IAS officials shifted in ChhattisgarhFebruary 13th, 2012 - 10:32 pm ICT by IANS
Raipur, Feb 13 (IANS) Chhattisgarh’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government Monday reshuffled 15 Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers, official sources said.
Among the changes, D.S. Mishra was brought as finance, planning and commercial taxes secretary while Public Works Department Secretary M.K. Raut was appointed as commissioner, agriculture production.
Health Secretary Vikassheel has been asked to look after food and civil supplies department while Ajay Singh has been moved from finance to health and urban administration.
Cooperatives Secretary B.L. Agrawal has been appointed as revenue secretary while R.P. Mandal goes as public works department secretary.
B.L. Tiwari has been appointed as the new commissioner of Raipur division while Avinash Champavat is the new collector of backward, tribal-dominated Korea district.
- Chhattisgarh bureaucrat denies having Rs.250 crore in assets - May 28, 2011
- Chhattisgarh IAS officer faces sexual assault probe - Feb 12, 2010
- 35 IAS officers transferred in Haryana - May 20, 2012
- Suspended officer with 220 bank accounts reinstated - Jun 04, 2010
- Jharkhand government transfers IAS officials - Jun 16, 2010
- IAS officer has 220 bank accounts, assets in millions - Feb 06, 2010
- 'Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh ministers should declare property' - Feb 20, 2010
- Chhattisgarh official found to own assets worth billions - Feb 04, 2010
- IAS officer with 220 bank accounts, assets worth millions (Lead) - Feb 06, 2010
- Official linked to 220 bank accounts reinstated (Lead) - Jun 04, 2010
- Act against Chhattisgarh IAS officer: Lokayukta - Mar 07, 2010
- Eight IAS officials transferred in UP - Jul 20, 2012
- Tainted Chhattisgarh IAS officer suspended - Feb 11, 2010
- Chhattisgarh tribals issued invalid caste certificates - Aug 19, 2012
- Shifting of officials continues in UP - Mar 31, 2012
Tags: agrawal, agriculture production, ajay singh, bharatiya janata party, bjp government, chhattisgarh raipur, cooperatives, department secretary, finance, health secretary, indian administrative service, korea district, mandal, mishra, new commissioner, raut, revenue secretary, urban administration