Vice Principal Charles Hurst In Sexting ScandalSeptember 25th, 2010 - 8:20 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 25, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The vice-principal of Pennbrook Middle School seemed to taken his friendship with one of his students way too seriously. Prosecutors have claimed that the vice principal, Charles Hurst,sent sexually charged smses to one of his 13 year old students. Charles Hurst is first charged with encouraging the 13 year old to masturbate by giving him rewards for it. He created a reward system for his victim by giving him one dollar each time he admitted to masturbating.
Charles Hurst has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of minors and also possession of cocaine. The crime saw him not just lose his job but also face criminal charges that could have some serious penalties. The school authorities said that the news of Charles Hurst exploiting a child of the school is of great concern, They have also said that the concerned authorities are investigating the matter at present. They emphasized in a statement on their official website that the welfare of the students is of utmost priority to them.
According to the prosecutors Charles Hurst had befriended the boy and also spent significant amount of time with him. The student and the vice-principal also went running together and have also attended a 76ers game together. Charles Hurst had also formed good relations with the family of his victim and also provided financial support to the young boy. The boy of 13 years of age revealed that Charles Hurst had introduced him to masturbating and said that it would make hims grow smarter. He also added that his former vice principal had also taught him other self pleasuring tricks and gave him rewards every time he texted him about it.
- Vice Principal Charles Hurst Arrested For Sexting His Student - Sep 25, 2010
- Court upholds trial for La Marts principal, teachers - Jan 31, 2011
- Brit teachers ply student, 17, with alcohol before sexually assaulting him - Apr 25, 2011
- Remove La Martiniere principal: child rights panel - Jul 19, 2010
- La Martiniere principal held over schoolboy's suicide - Oct 04, 2010
- Court sets aside report against Ramjas College vice-principal - May 22, 2012
- La Martiniere principal, 3 teachers held for boy's suicide (Lead) - Oct 04, 2010
- La Marts principal, 3 teachers charged with abetting Rawla's suicide - Nov 19, 2010
- Indian-American teacher heads to jail for sex with minor - Jul 24, 2012
- Remove La Martiniere principal, vice-princial : Child Rights panel (Lead) - Jul 19, 2010
- If you tell anyone, I'll kill you: Priest told sex abuse victim - Jul 25, 2011
- Rouvanjit's death hasn't deterred beatings in Bengal schools - Aug 16, 2010
- Court sets aside report against Ramjas College vice-principal (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- Class 10 student rapped for uploading classmate's obscene photo - Nov 18, 2011
- Boy's suicide: La Martiniere principal, 3 teachers held, get bail (Second Lead) - Oct 04, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,