Teen faces years in jail for accidentally killing man who molested herAugust 19th, 2010 - 1:39 am ICT by BNO News
ASTRAKHAN, RUSSIA (BNO NEWS) — A 15-year-old Russian girl could face up to five years in jail after she accidentally killed a man who was molesting her, according to local media reports on Wednesday.
The unidentified man allegedly was molesting the girl late at night at a park in Astrakhan, a city in southern Russia, when she gave her assailant a powerful punch in the chest, according to Life News. It said the teenage girl was in fact a boxer.
The man later died as a result of the punch and Life News reported that police are considering charges of grievous bodily harm and negligently causing death.
If she is indeed charged and eventually convicted, she could face up to 5 years in jail.
- Man dies after being punched by schoolgirl - Aug 18, 2010
- Oz tattooist charged with GBH for tattooing penis on friend's back - Nov 16, 2010
- Man in Russia shoots wife in place of pig - Jun 17, 2011
- Man shoots wife in place of pig (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- Russian faces jail for taking money from beggar - Sep 07, 2012
- Two held in Italy for forcing 10-year-old to marry - Jun 04, 2012
- Russian faces jail for internet sex talk with minor - Aug 07, 2012
- Oz woman who stabbed beau applies for bail over burst breast implant - Dec 23, 2010
- Indian men charged with molestation not rape of Indian girl in Dubai - Feb 28, 2011
- 'Dr. Death'Jayant Patel jailed for seven years - Jul 01, 2010
- Muslim woman jailed for wrongly accusing Hindu of rape - May 09, 2012
- Indian-origin man burned to death in London - Feb 26, 2012
- Man charged with tattooing genitals on friend's back - Nov 15, 2010
- Pakistani tortured by relatives in Britain - Mar 31, 2012
- Brisbane apex court told that Dr. Death 'tore patient's oesophagus' - Apr 21, 2010