Teen burns his own bum in a Halloween prank

November 7th, 2010 - 11:00 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt  

Vienna, Nov 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A Halloween prank went disastrously wrong for a 13-year-old boy. Along with his accomplice, the teenager poured fuel on a playground slide and set the slide on fire. His plans backfired though when he took a ride on the slide.

His actions earned him second-degree burns on his bum and hospitalization. When the police initially question the Austrian teenager he claimed that his injury was as a result of an attack on him by some masked boys. When the police probed further, he told the truth and revealed the real cause of his injury.

Authorities revealed that the boys cannot be charged in the incident. They are both minors and are legally not bound by most of the things they do but their parents are not so lucky. The parents are expected to pay for the cost of the repair of the slide that was destroyed as a result of the prank.

There were several such incidents during the recent Halloween. A 20-year-old German was injured when in a bid to hide lighted firecrackers from the police hid it behind his back. Well to say the least he suffered the consequences for his action.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Odd news |

Subscribe