Stephanie Noble moves her horse into her houseJanuary 12th, 2012 - 10:23 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Stockholm, Jan 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A Scottish island is engulfed in controversy after a woman brought in a horse into her house. Stephanie Noble caused quite an outrage in her neighborhood when she moved the pet pony into her semi-detached property on the remote island of Broadbay View.
Residents have complained about the animal alerting authority that the creature is not welcomed at the place. The three-year-old creature is named Grey Lady Too. Stephanie is a divorcee and seems to have a very good companionship in the animal.
She is keeping the animal in the house so officials say there is very little that can be done about the situation.
In a chat with the Daily Mail, Stephanie said that, “This is my own property - if I want to even keep an elephant in the house I can. I have had nothing but stick from people because it is unconventional. It is not normal to keep birds in a cage, because they should be flying about, but people don’t complain about that. Grey Lady Too is very happy. She goes out to the lawn - though she has eaten a couple of the neighbour’s plants - and comes back in the house herself. The situation is not ideal, but it is safe and secure for her.”
Neighbors complain that the animal gazes at them from the property.
Stephanie was arrested when she took the animal to a nearby shed. She ended up spending the night behind bars.
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Emmy Rossum talks about her encounter with a mountain lion - Jan 05, 2012
- Gaga obsessed with unicorns - Mar 08, 2011
- Nick Clegg puts up his house on sale - Sep 04, 2010
- Amanda Seyfried loves taxidermy - Mar 11, 2012
- Crocodiles in bedroom shock police team - Jun 08, 2011
- Mark Owen buys 2 mn-pound dream house for wife - Apr 11, 2010
- Meet the man who keeps 24 crocs, alligators in his back garden! - Feb 01, 2010
- Happily unmarried and living in at 50 (Feature, With Images) - Dec 18, 2011
- Shrimps 'rumble' to keep predators at bay - Sep 09, 2011
- When it took 15 people to shift man to hospital - Feb 11, 2011
- World's biggest insect - Weta insect discovered in New Zealand - Dec 02, 2011
- Kate Middleton's cousin likes to strip to Rule Britannia tune - Apr 09, 2011
- West African dwarf crocodiles seized in London - Jun 10, 2011
- Kate Middleton's cousin does a striptease - Apr 09, 2011