‘Steal a little, but don’t loot’ Indian ministerAugust 13th, 2012 - 9:45 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Delhi, Aug 13(THAINDIAN NEWS) Corruption scandals have now gotten into the core of the Indian nation. This has caused one of the ministers in India in deep problems of explaining the scandal that he was caught in. The minister told Bureaucrats that as long as they work hard they can continue to steal. The organization has been involved in many corruption scandals.
Shivpal Singh Yadav who is the alleged minister commented this in meeting with the local officials. This was caught on a camera. He then added up by telling them that they should not become bandits. This meeting was held on Thursday and a local TV camera caught all the details and the video was played on newscasts, which brought it to the nation attention.
The public works minister was so ashamed and he had to give explanations to this. He called a press meeting and explained to the media houses that he was misquoted and that the media should not take this out of context. He added up by saying that what he was doing is trying to find a way of getting rid of the corruption that was going on in the country. He supported his allegations saying that the media should bring out the general view of the meeting that they managed to capture so as to prove on what he was talking about during the meeting.
- Minister flayed for saying officials can steal from state coffers - Aug 10, 2012
- UP cop advocates honour killing, NCW wants him suspended - May 09, 2012
- BJP terms Shivpal Yadav's comments reckless - Aug 10, 2012
- NRIs in Canada throw weight behind Anna Hazare - Apr 07, 2011
- Kill eloped daughter, suggests senior UP cop - May 09, 2012
- After Azam barb, disquiet in SP out in open (News Analysis) - Jul 26, 2012
- BJP's moral halo is fading rapidly (News Analysis) - Feb 08, 2012
- With ministers like his, Akhilesh needs no enemies (Uttar Pradesh Newsletter) - Aug 18, 2012
- Tiwari goes underground after resignation - Dec 28, 2009
- Government is heartless, insensitive: BJP - Jul 11, 2012
- BJP leaders unhappy over Modi skipping meet - Oct 01, 2011
- Wenatchee Police Arrests Bad Luck Bandit - Jul 20, 2010
- Porn incident unfortunate: BJP leaders (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Porngate unfortunate, say BJP leaders (Second Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Advani pulls up Congress Govt. for failing to bring back 'black money' - Jan 09, 2011
Tags: allegations, bandits, bureaucrats, corruption scandals, explanations, India, indian minister, indian nation, local tv, loot, media houses, newscasts, scandal, trying to find a way, tv camera, yadav