Skateboarder Flees Following San Diego’s Comercia Bank HeistJuly 19th, 2010 - 8:38 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
July 19, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): A skateboarder robber armed with a black semi-automatic pistol, robbed a San Diego bank teller and fled from the place on his skateboard. The robber had covered his face with a green paisley bandanna and stuffed all the robbed money in his backpack before fleeing from the Comerica Bank.
Until now, no arrest has been made regarding the robbery in the San Diego bank, said FBI investigators and the police. The beanie, gloves and pants, backpack as well as sweat shirt of the robber were black. He put on dark colored skater shoes at the time of robbing. A photograph of the suspected skateboard bandit has been released by the FBI.
The skateboard bandit lifted his shirt to show off the weapon with him and asked the teller to put the cash into his backpack. Then he took up the skateboard to flee from the place. He avoided using a car, which is usually used by the robbers.
In fact, the FBI gave a detailed description that he fled on a dark colored skateboard, which had two flips at one end of skateboard. However, this sounded peculiar to many. The color of the skateboard was not specified but they are guessing it to be black.
The FBI could not find any lead yet. However, they probably have a standby CSI team, which they want to use if they robber dumps the getaway skateboard. They are just hoping that the robber has not burnt the skateboard to destroy any forensic evidence.
The skateboard robber appeared to be in the age group of late twenties to thirties. He was thin and had a height of about 5 foot 10 inch. The amount put on his backpack has not been disclosed yet.
- Skateboard Bandit Flees With Money From San Diego Bank - Jul 19, 2010
- Skateboarder bandit flees after a San Diego bank heist - Jul 19, 2010
- Skateboarder Flees After Committing Bank Heist in San Diego - Jul 19, 2010
- Robber rode skateboard to banks in Mexico - Feb 01, 2012
- Granddad Bandit's Photos Made Available - Feb 23, 2010
- Texas bank robber shows 2 IDs while robbing - Mar 16, 2011
- Police still on the lookout for bank robber who forgot to put on his mask in his bank robbery attempt - Aug 24, 2010
- New York Police Arrests 'Bouquet Bandit' Edward Pemberton - Jul 22, 2010
- Bank Of America Robber Sought By FBI - Aug 28, 2010
- Robber decked in 'Darth Vader' outfit robs a bank - Jul 26, 2010
- Two Arrested In San Jose For Allegedly Setting Up Bank Robbery - Jan 08, 2011
- Pakistan bank, phone shop robbed - Jul 20, 2012
- Serial bank robber "old man bandit" sentenced to 13 years in prison - Jul 31, 2010
- Milton, NH woman sentenced for bank robbery - May 04, 2010
- Robber Gives $100 Bills To Strangers After Robbing Bank - May 05, 2010
Tags: backpack, bandanna, bandit, bank heist, bank teller, comercia bank, comerica, comerica bank, csi team, flips, forensic evidence, men at work, pen men, robber, robbers, semi automatic pistol, skateboard, skater shoes, sweat shirt, thirties