Robber forgets to put on mask before robbing a bankAugust 22nd, 2010 - 11:22 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Eden, Aug 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) This is indeed the height of laziness. A bank robber went to rob a bank but forgot to pull up his mask that was around his neck. According to the police the robber had a dust mask around his neck when he went to rob the Eden branch of the HSBC bank. Eden is located around 15 miles south of Buffalo and the incident happened on Wednesday.
The Eden branch of the bank had surveillance cameras installed on their premises and the cameras caught the whole robbery attempt on tape. In the video the would-be robber calmly walked into the bank and then handed the teller a note asking for money. It is apparent on the tape that all the while the robber had a dust mask around his neck but he simply forgot to pull it up before walking into the bank.
After asking the teller for money the mobile phone of the robber rings and he also answered the call. However at that point he perhaps realizes that his mask is not pulled over, so he takes back the note and runs out of the bank.
At the moment, the robber hasn’t been caught as yet.
- Police still on the lookout for bank robber who forgot to put on his mask in his bank robbery attempt - Aug 24, 2010
- Bank Robber Forgets To Pull On Mask - Aug 24, 2010
- Bank Robber Forgets Mask, Caught On Security Camera - Aug 24, 2010
- Robber rode skateboard to banks in Mexico - Feb 01, 2012
- Skateboarder bandit flees after a San Diego bank heist - Jul 19, 2010
- Two Arrested In San Jose For Allegedly Setting Up Bank Robbery - Jan 08, 2011
- Robber decked in 'Darth Vader' outfit robs a bank - Jul 26, 2010
- Texas bank robber shows 2 IDs while robbing - Mar 16, 2011
- This year's best 'dumb criminal' tales so far (The Funny Side) - Aug 17, 2012
- New York Police Arrests 'Bouquet Bandit' Edward Pemberton - Jul 22, 2010
- Serial bank robber William Easley turns himself in to the police - Oct 20, 2010
- US man wearing Darth Vader mask robs Long Island bank - Jul 23, 2010
- Man robs bank & then offers $1K for a ride - Nov 03, 2010
- Serial bank robber "old man bandit" sentenced to 13 years in prison - Jul 31, 2010
- Bank Of America Robber Sought By FBI - Aug 28, 2010