PE Teacher Shot By School Boy For Making Him Play RugbyNovember 6th, 2010 - 7:02 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 6, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Youth Court in Brecon, South Wales heard the case of a 13-year-old school boy who shot his PE teacher because he did not want to play rugby. In the court hearing that was held on Friday, the boy, whose identity was not revealed due to legal reasons, accepted that he fired at his PE teacher Darren Jones as he allegedly forced him to play rugby despite suffering from a medical condition in his feet. The teenager smuggled a Beretta air pistol in his school bag and the incident took place after he arrived at the PE teacher’s office with the intent of making him learn a lesson.
On Friday, the court heard that the school rugby teacher was targeted by the 13-year-old for ‘making him play rugby’ in spite of being aware that the teenager was encountering a problem in his feet. While telling the court how the events unfolded on the fateful day, prosecutor Karen Kirkwood revealed that Darren Jones was getting ready for a lesson and was tying his laces when he suddenly saw the teen holding a gun in hands pointing towards him. Before even realizing what was going on, he heard a gunshot and felt blood oozing out of his chin when it occurred to him that he had been shot.
However, the attack supposedly did not just end here as the 13-year-old attempted to fire shots aiming at his games teacher again but was unable to do so as Darren Jones had locked himself in his office. In the meanwhile, the boy has accepted causing actual bodily harm and possessing the gun with the intent of causing fear of violence.
- Welsh schoolboy, 13, shoots PE teacher in the face over hate of rugby - Nov 06, 2010
- PE Teacher Shot By Boy On Account Of Rugby - Nov 06, 2010
- Can't play guns and armies, 7-year olds told - May 31, 2011
- Angered over no sons, man kills wife, daughter in UP - Aug 14, 2012
- Chennai student kills teacher for complaining to parents (Second Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Indian-origin duo killed over parking dispute - Dec 13, 2011
- One of two students struck by same bullet in LA school in critical state - Jan 19, 2011
- Brit classics teacher 'had sex with pupil after plying him with cider' - Apr 13, 2010
- Man with foot fetish pleads for lenient sentencing - Feb 03, 2011
- British college teacher found guilty of sexual abuse - Jul 25, 2012
- Brit teacher shouts 'die, die, die' at pupil during dumbbell attack - Apr 27, 2010
- Nicholas J. McKeone To Be Tried By Douglas County District Court - Jan 10, 2011
- Brit boy, 7, 'raped by friend', 13 - May 28, 2010
- Couple gets life term for killing 'witch' teenager - Mar 06, 2012
- British teacher jailed for sex with underage student - Jun 19, 2012
Tags: actual bodily harm, air pistol, beretta, brecon, court hearing, darren jones, fateful day, gina gomez, gunshot, kirkwood, laces, medical condition, old school, pe teacher, prosecutor, school rugby, south wales, spite, teenager, violence