Nepali man bites snake to death in revenge attackAugust 23rd, 2012 - 9:09 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Katmandu, Aug 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It was currently reported that a man bit a snake as sign of revenge. This was so astonishing to the people around the area where the incident took place.
While the man was in the comfort of his home, he decided to visit his rice paddy whereby he was surprised to find a large cobra snake. On the sight of the man, the snake bit Mohammed Salmon Miya.
Mohammed was so much irritated by the act and he decided to pay back so as that will satisfy his anger.
He quickly chased the snake and bit it in return to its death. Aged 55 years old, he had accomplished a bravery act, which to a normal human being it is a rare occurrence.
When one sees a snake it is very rare for one to confront it- an act which Mohammed did with a lot of courage. After the incident the man was quickly rushed into the local village hospital where he was given the treatment. The doctors were positive about his health out come and they promised the people that the man is now out of danger.
According to the area’s authorities the man will not be charged for any offense of killing the snake because the snake was not among the endangered list of Nepal.
- Man Bitten in Beaver Attack - Aug 14, 2012
- Driver swerves to avoid moose, hits bear instead - Aug 17, 2012
- Some cobras don't bite, they spit venom in defence - May 14, 2010
- 40 young rare cobras killed in West Bengal village - Jul 12, 2010
- Man bitten by pet snake, dies - Aug 06, 2010
- New app to get you out of the house in pajamas (The Funny Side) - Sep 07, 2012
- Cobra rescued from premises of Odisha secretariat - Mar 03, 2012
- Preview Of Hisss - Oct 22, 2010
- Egyptian cobra escapes from Bronx zoo - Mar 29, 2011
- Venomous snakes spit defensively - May 14, 2010
- Snake charmer held for selling endangered cobras - Jul 18, 2010
- Snake expert dies of cobra bite - Jul 02, 2011
- Kasab: He first took to crime, then to jehad - Aug 29, 2012
- Snake Murugan of Coimbatore - Dec 10, 2009
- Three rare snakes rescued, three held - Nov 09, 2011
Tags: anger, authorities, bravery act, cobra snake, courage, doctors, endangered list, Health Science, local village, miya, mohammed, nepal, rare occurrence, revenge attack, rice paddy, salmon, snake bit