Man runs over girlfriend with wife’s carJuly 11th, 2011 - 8:48 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, July 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A 28-year-old man has been charged with drunken hit-and-run. Ricky Pena used the car of his wife to hit his mistress. He left the victim on the road and sped off.
Pena was later involved in another accident and was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. Pena’s wife Rosa Estevez who was at his bedside got furious when she heard the story involving the other woman.
She was quoted by the New York Post as saying that, “He’s supposed to be my husband - he’s supposed to be not cheating…I have no idea what was going on with them. All I know is they got into a fight, they got into an argument, and he hit her.”
The police did not name the mistress but reports say she is a 23-year-old cocktail waitress. She is said to have called off the relationship between her and Pena which infuriated him. Pena reportedly hit the woman with the car on Saturday and drove away from the scene leaving her injured. She was rushed to the Bellevue Hospital Center where she is said to be in stable condition.
The police are still conducting their investigation into the two accidents.
- Woman hurls grandkid to death at mall - Dec 01, 2010
- Chenoweth injured on the sets - Jul 13, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon shows off her black eye after accident - Sep 14, 2011
- Actress Cathy Moriarty Involved In Hit-And-Run Case? - Nov 07, 2010
- Actress Cathy Moriarty Involved In A Hit-And-Run Accident - Nov 07, 2010
- Injured Israeli woman stable - Feb 16, 2012
- Teacher saves students from bus, loses legs - May 14, 2012
- Chilean 'Casanova Nurse' miner has second mistress! - Oct 18, 2010
- Tiger Woods' mistresses No 1 and 2 land TV jobs - Feb 11, 2010
- Israeli victim saw Delhi bomber - Feb 14, 2012
- Four killed in road accidents in Delhi - Aug 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan involved in another car crash - Jul 26, 2012
- Elizabeth Edwards' health deteriorates - Dec 07, 2010
- Robert Schimmel Hospitalized After Car Accident - Aug 30, 2010
- Injured Israeli woman leaves hospital - Feb 17, 2012