Man orders whopper with 1000 slices of cheeseJuly 16th, 2012 - 7:22 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Tokyo, July 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A Japanese reporter amazed the world when he posted a video of him consuming whopper with 1,000 cheese slices. Mr. Sato, a reporter for Rocket News 24, ordered the treat from a local Burger King.
Due to the strange nature of the order, Sato had to make the requisition three days earlier. True to their motto which is ‘Have it your way,’ Burger King made Sato’s order available to him. He set his camera in motion and went on a business of consuming the food.
Sato first made the traditional Japanese bow before starting out on the meal. The meal had a total of 45,661 calories and that is way beyond the daily recommended level for adult male. The average man can consume that much calories in three weeks.
After consuming about 350 slices of the 1,000 cheese slices, Sato gave up his attempt saying that, “It tastes good, but if I eat any more I won’t have room for dinner.”
This is the second time that Sato has tried something audacious as this. Last April, he tried but failed to consume a burger with 1,050 strips of bacon.
Well his co-workers were grateful that he failed because in both cases, they finished off the remaining meal for him.
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Burger King launches '1160-calorie Meat Monster' in Japan - Apr 13, 2011
- Giant burger sets new world record - Sep 04, 2012
- Burger King's 'Pizza Burger' has a whooping 2500 calories - Aug 23, 2010
- Now a blood-vessel-busting 5000-calorie burger available in UK - Jan 28, 2011
- Unhealthiest of fast foods revealed - Aug 10, 2010
- Burger King Staff Fired After Francisco Perez Receipt Insults - Nov 19, 2010
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- Now, a McDonald's burger named after Shane Warne! - Nov 10, 2010
- Packed with 1000 calories, the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger is not for the faint-hearted - Aug 18, 2010
- KFC's 'Double Down' burger to be sold in New Zealand - May 10, 2011
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Burger King releases 7 patty whooper - Oct 25, 2009
- Why we have trouble estimating calorie counts - Sep 21, 2010
- Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger: 1000 Plus Calorie "Luther Burger" - Aug 18, 2010