Man in Plane sees his house being burgledAugust 31st, 2011 - 11:16 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Bay, Ark., Aug 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A Bay man had his curiosity to thank during his first plane flight. To ensure that he gets the best out of his experience, the man asked the pilot to fly the plane over his home so that he will take some shots. When the plane got to the house, he watched in amazement as two men burgled his home.
He recovered from his shock to call his neighboring uncle and 911. The suspected burglars however escaped from the house but they were later arrested by a trooper as they tried to flee.
Steven Lynn informed newsmen that as the plane flew over his neighborhood, he saw the two men unload things from his home into a trailer which was attached to a truck. As the uncle came to the house, the two men abandoned the trailer and tried to escape with the truck.
The pilot chased the car with the plane and an Arkansas State trooper later arrested the two men who have been identified as Joseph Peel and Roosevelt Smith III. They have been taken to custody and they are expected to be charged with burglary and stealing charges when they are arraigned before court.
- Ex-army official's house burgled - Feb 09, 2012
- Judge finds burglars 'courageous', lets one walk free - Sep 06, 2012
- I'm not sorry, you're dumb: Thief to victims - Nov 24, 2011
- Chidambaram's ancestral home burgled in Tamil Nadu - Aug 15, 2011
- Delhi house robbed while family was away - Feb 03, 2011
- Startled burglar kills man in Delhi - Oct 29, 2010
- Burglar drops his name and contact details - Sep 09, 2010
- Indian-origin MP condemns release of sleep-hit burglar - Nov 19, 2011
- British couple's home robbed six times - Aug 20, 2012
- Burglar who targetted elderly women gets 15 years in jail - Jun 08, 2011
- Boy behind Delhi's 'burgle and burn' gang held - Feb 19, 2011
- 'Burgle-n-burn' gang strikes in Delhi again - Apr 20, 2011
- Juvenile gang leader escapes with 26 from remand home - Mar 15, 2010
- Hyderabad: Burglars kill house owner - Oct 25, 2011
- Burglar texts cops to get his phone back! - Sep 14, 2010