Man Gets Arrested For Waterboarding GirlfriendOctober 30th, 2010 - 8:33 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
October 30, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): A man in Nebraska has been arrested for Waterboarding his girlfriend for cheating on him. The 22-year-old Trevor Case was suspicious that his girlfriend was seeing someone behind his back when his suspicion got better off him he started torturing his girlfriend. The man allegedly tied up the hands and legs of his girlfriend, gagged her with socks and then waterboarded her.
Trevor has been arrested on the charges of false imprisonment, domestic assault and making terrorist threats. When confronted by the police, Trevor chose to deny the incident altogether. When asked about the scratch marks on his chest he said that they were a result of a wrestling accident with a buddy.
The Lincoln Nebraska Police Department was responding to a call from the couple’s neighbor Kendra Jennings who said that Danielle Stallworth had texted about her condition. Kendra told the police that Stallworth was afraid of notifying the police because Trevor had threatened to kill her if she did.
Stallworth reported that her boyfriend bound her with ropes and belts and then gagged her with socks before waterboarding her. Danielle also said that Trevor had nudged her with a kitchen knife while interrogating her about the affairs.
The police was quick to respond to the rescue call and managed to rescue Danielle from Trevor. The police found evidence that substantiated the accusations against Trevor. Right now Trevor Case is being held at the Lancaster county jail on $15,000 bond for his offences. Waterboarding is a torture technique that is sometimes used to extract information from hardened criminals and terrorists because it gives the victim a sensation of drowning and activates their gag reflex.
- Nebraska Man Arrested For Allegedly Waterboarding His Girlfriend - Oct 30, 2010
- Tressa Amerson Tries to Cut Out Boyfriend's Tattoo - Nov 17, 2010
- US teen busted for DUI while dressed as breathalyser given 90-day jail term - Feb 05, 2011
- Delaware doctor accused of water-boarding daughter - Aug 10, 2012
- Kendra And Kendra Wilkinson: Surprises Galore - Dec 27, 2010
- Plants 'remember' drought as part of survival - Mar 16, 2012
- 'Waterboarding' of terror suspects warded off attacks on Britain, claims Bush - Nov 09, 2010
- UK PM Cameron challenges Bush's water boarding saved lives claim - Nov 11, 2010
- Justin Theroux will never marry Aniston, says friend - Aug 19, 2011
- Lopez, Smart on verge of break up? - Aug 05, 2012
- Dumb NY thief covers fingerprints but shows face to security cameras! - Nov 28, 2010
- Father-in-law kills newly-married woman - Sep 20, 2011
- Actress Drea de Matteo gives birth to a baby boy - Apr 11, 2011
- Payne's engagement rumours not true - Jul 12, 2012
- Couple arrested for torturing domestic help - Jun 14, 2012
Tags: accusations, belts, domestic assault, false imprisonment, gag reflex, girlfriend, kendra, kitchen knife, lancaster county jail, lincoln nebraska, men at work, nebraska police department, pen men, ropes, scratch marks, sensation, socks, stallworth, terrorist threats, torture technique