Man fires insect repellent in Oregon robbery caseAugust 17th, 2012 - 9:15 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Oregon, Aug 17 (NEWS) Police in Oregon have revealed that a man who robbed a restaurant was armed with a can of bug spray.
The robber is alleged to have entered the restaurant carrying a can of insect spray and wearing a green hooded T-shirt. One of the bar tenders in Elmer’s restaurant is said to have tried batting the can away the instant the robber brandished it but he was unlucky as he bore the brunt of getting a direct spray on his face. The robber is said to have taken an undisclosed amount of money from the cashbox according to the Roseburg news review.
The robber is said to have wearing a blond wig that was pulled across his face. He managed to disclose his identity to the restaurant owners and got away with the crime.
Using bug spray to scare people and loot money is quite an innovative way to steal. The police haven’t revealed if any person was injured in the incident or not. The investigation into the unique case are still on and the suspect is yet to be caught.
- Man Fires Insect Repellent in Oregon Robbery - Aug 16, 2012
- Robber decked in 'Darth Vader' outfit robs a bank - Jul 26, 2010
- Elmer Geronimo Pratt dies - Jun 04, 2011
- Driver dies in Roseburg, OR after crashing into police car - Feb 16, 2010
- Javier Bardem goes blond for next Bond flick - Mar 13, 2012
- India TV channel claims receipt of illegal Swiss bank details - Jan 19, 2011
- Swiss whistleblower to handover offshore banking secrets to Wikileaks - Jan 16, 2011
- US man wakes up to find his pet pooch had eaten his toes - Mar 03, 2011
- Police still on the lookout for bank robber who forgot to put on his mask in his bank robbery attempt - Aug 24, 2010
- I'm in love with wigs: Kelly Rowland - Oct 13, 2011
- Woman Robber's Vanity Plate On Getaway Car Gives Her Away - Nov 16, 2010
- Swiss banker gives 'tax evasion' secrets to WikiLeaks - Jan 16, 2011
- Wearing wig not enjoyable for Pattinson - Jul 17, 2012
- International judge rules against lawyers' wigs - Apr 19, 2011
- Bangkok's insect food: protein-rich cricket cookies, bamboo-worm pizzas (Feature with pics) - Mar 25, 2012