Man dressed in cow suit robs milk at WalmartApril 29th, 2011 - 9:19 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Virginia, April 29 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A man dressed in a cow suit robbed a Wal-Mart shop escaping with about 26 gallons of milk. The incident took place at a busy shop in Stafford, Virginia on Tuesday.
The man’s luck eventually run out as the police caught up with him later. The man was arrested at a McDonald store later that day. When the police found him, the man was not wearing his cow costume. However when he was taken to the Wal-Mart store, the staff were able to positively identify him. He was subsequently taken to the police station where he was placed in custody. He has been charged and is expected to appear before court at a later time.
The police say the workers at the store were able to make the suspect out because his cow suit failed to fully cover his face.
In a rob-the-rich-give-to-the-poor manner, the robber was said to have distributed the milk to passersby as he escaped. The police are not convinced that is how it should be done.
The Stafford County Sheriff’s office spokesperson, Bill Kennedy, in an interview said, “Problem is, Robin Hood broke the law…You just can’t do that.”
The man has been given shoplifted charges.
- Wal-Mart Hit By Shoplifting Amidst Cyber Monday Sales Season - Nov 28, 2010
- 5 admitted in hospital after shooting at Austin-area Wal-Mart - Aug 20, 2012
- Man shoots woman, kills self at Wal-Mart centre - Feb 23, 2012
- Privacy Concerns Generated As Wal-Mart Resolves To Position Smart Tags On Males' Attires - Jul 25, 2010
- Shopper in a mess over not showing receipts at Wal-Mart - Dec 08, 2010
- Arrest made in the Wal-mart's 'All Black People Leave' case - Mar 20, 2010
- Black Friday 2010 Ads By Wal-Mart Leaked Online - Nov 15, 2010
- Michelle Obama, Wal-Mart team up for healthy food campaign - Jan 21, 2011
- Wal-Mart's Extra Pay Policy For Sunday Coming To An End - Dec 09, 2010
- Kentuckian Family Sues Wal-Mart After Sighting A Deceased Mouse In A Milk Container - Aug 19, 2010
- Wal-Mart Q3 profit below estimates - Nov 16, 2011
- People boycott Wal-mart after their announcement that all black people leave the store - Mar 18, 2010
- Shoplifter chops off security guard's ear - Dec 13, 2011
- Wal-Mart Dumping Case Reaches A Monetary Settlement - May 08, 2010
- Wal-Mart Appeals In Supreme Court - Aug 26, 2010