Kura Nitya cries and sheds stonesNovember 17th, 2011 - 9:19 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Hyderabad, Nov 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A seven-year-old girl virtually cries stones in a village near Hyderabad. The family of Kura Nitya say they noticed the condition more than two weeks ago.
To make matters worse, doctors do not seem to know what is wrong with the child. With science not being able to provide the answers that they require, the family revealed that they turned to GOD for answers.
Kura’s grandfather, Gopal Reddy, told reporters that, “Initially, we thought it was some divine power and prayed to God for this phenomenon to stop.”
Ophthalmologists who have examined the child have all given her the clear saying there is no reason for her to cry the stones. The family have collected the stones and they indicated that they are ready to provide them if the science community demands them for research.
The parents said the child has been weeping between a dozen and double dozen stones daily since the condition started on the 26th of October. Kura says when the stones are coming out, she feels swelling under her eyes but doesn’t feel any pain as they come out. Curiously, the stones have been coming from only the right eye since the condition began.
- Sip of death leaves families bereft of hope - Dec 15, 2011
- 26/11: No closure for the nation - Nov 26, 2010
- Kerala's HIV positive Bency no more - May 07, 2010
- Down Syndrome patients need early intervention (March 21 is World Down Syndrome Day) - Mar 20, 2012
- You can't run out of luck at IITF! - Nov 19, 2011
- In Bihar, many think dengue is a divine curse - Sep 23, 2010
- Almost half of parents don't have answers when their kids ask questions - Nov 09, 2009
- Goa's child rapist nabbed, police fear more victims - Nov 01, 2011
- AIIMS surgeons remove 8-kg hernia from 2-month-old's head (with Images) - Feb 22, 2012
- FIR lodged against unnamed people in vaccination deaths - Aug 22, 2010
- Wounded in body and mind, but coping with terror (Week after Delhi High Court blast) - Sep 14, 2011
- Karnataka's Bunts community dips child in cold water as ritual - Dec 19, 2010
- Kapil Sibal, make higher education stress-free too! (Comment) - Oct 02, 2010
- US boy claims 'he met dead sister he never knew about in heaven' - Mar 03, 2011
- Godh Bharaai: One hour special - Apr 22, 2010