Heart Attack Grill Restaurant gives free food to obese peopleNovember 12th, 2010 - 8:52 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Nov 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Call it anything that you want but a new restaurant gives you all the reason why you should not be their customer. The restaurant even goes ahead to write on the entrance of the restaurant the following words; “Go away. If you come in this place, it’s going to kill you”.
With waitresses that are dressed like nurses, the restaurant chose the worse name possible, Heart Attack Grill. The menu of the restaurant also contains some very interesting stuff. The menu offers Quadruple Bypass Burgers and Flatline Fries and they are all food that are available for you.
Well the restaurant is located at Chandler in Arizona and if you weigh more than 25 stones(350 lbs/159 kg), you are bound to eat at the restaurant for free. That is right, the restaurant offers all obese people in the United States the chance to walk in and enjoy free calories laden foods because the restaurant guarantee the customers “stable upward progression of body weight while” they’re “enjoying great tasting foods”. What is more, cigarettes and beer are available to any customer who might like to enjoy them.
The advert of the restaurant which has been highly criticized in the United States has been released on the Internet. The restaurant is owned by Jon Basso who is a former nutritionist. He however warn that the side effects of patronizing the restaurant may include “sudden weight gain, repeated increase of wardrobe size, back pain, male breast growth, loss of sexual partners, lung cancer, tooth decay and liver sclerosis stroke. In some cases mild death may occur”.
- The Heart Attack Grill that offers free Bypass Burgers for obese eaters! - Nov 11, 2010
- Customer gets a Heart Attack at the Heart Attack Grill - Feb 16, 2012
- Heart Attack Grill sues Heart Stoppers Sports Grill over medical theme! - Feb 02, 2010
- Hospital-themed US restaurant under fire for unhealthy food - Jun 20, 2009
- Legal battle on in the 'Heart attack sandwich' case - May 12, 2011
- The Heart Attack Grill restaurant that has a sign certifying its "bad for your health"! - Jun 20, 2009
- Wine and dine al fresco in capital weather - Jan 28, 2012
- The eatery where nurses serve Chili Chest Pain Fries, Death By Burgers! - Jan 09, 2010
- Francisco Perez shocked to hear profanity at Burger King - Nov 18, 2010
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Burger King Staff Fired After Francisco Perez Receipt Insults - Nov 19, 2010
- A mouthful of 'tricolour' dishes (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- Making foodies at Delhi's first restaurant week (Eating out with IANS) - Feb 04, 2011
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- 'Junk food firm, slimming group' tie-ups 'cashing in on obesity epidemic' - Jan 16, 2011
Tags: advert, back pain, breast growth, burgers, calories, cigarettes, flatline fries, free food, heart attack, heart attack grill, interesting stuff, liver sclerosis, lung cancer, male breast, nutritionist, sexual partners, sudden weight gain, tooth decay, waitresses, wardrobe