German couple in court over ’squeaky bedsprings’ sexNovember 23rd, 2010 - 9:26 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Berlin, Nov 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A German couple got off the hook when a court threw out a noise pollution allegations that were brought up against them. The judge was compelled to throw out the case because none of the complainants appeared to testify against the couple.
Well their case was not your normal noise pollution case. The couple was dragged to court after more than 10 people in their neighborhood complained to authorities that the couple’s bed was making excessive noise that prevented them from sleeping. The noise was as a result of lovemaking that the pair was having. The police charged them with a fine of £86 but the couple refused to pay.
When they were taken to the court, there was more drama. The couple argued that they never made any noise during their lovemaking session. The judge agreed with them on that but he was quick to point it out to them that it was their bed and not them that was the problem. When it seemed the case was fairly against them, the man sought to plead with the judge saying that, “It was totally normal sex, nothing exciting”.
That statement received an angry response from the woman who said “Thanks – that was nice” before rushing out of the court room.
- German couple in legal soup over 'squeaky bedsprings' sex - Nov 23, 2010
- German Couple in Court Over Squeaky Bedsprings - Nov 23, 2010
- Neighbors complain that a deaf couple is too loud - Nov 30, 2011
- Brit woman breaches loud sex Asbo three times! - Dec 16, 2009
- Delay in police complaint lets accused walk free - Jun 17, 2012
- Enforce noise laws during polls, Prithviraj Chavan urged - Feb 04, 2012
- German arsonist jailed for seven years - Apr 04, 2012
- Trayvon Martin shooter turns himself in after bond revoked - Jun 05, 2012
- Virbhadra Singh seeks speedy trial in graft case - Sep 07, 2012
- Debate rages over judges who fall asleep on the job (The Funny Side) - Aug 24, 2012
- 'Noisy sex' Brit woman escapes jail term - Jan 23, 2010
- Death sentences in 'honour killing' case commuted to 20 years - Mar 11, 2011
- Talwars formally charged with murders (Second Lead) - May 25, 2012
- Caroline Cartwright might go to jail for having noisy lovemaking sessions - Jun 30, 2010
- Lack of judges, adjournments delaying justice: Experts - Dec 19, 2011