Francisco Perez shocked to hear profanity at Burger KingNovember 18th, 2010 - 9:38 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Sacramento, Nov 18 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A man was stunned to the core when he had a “F*** you” instead of the usual “Thank you” on his Burger King. The degrading words did appear twice on the bill and the man, Francisco Perez expressed his disgust for those words.
Perez went to the Sacramento drive thru for the cheeseburger and ended up spending some $9.22 on food and drinks at the eatery. He realized that something was wrong when he saw the words “F*** you’ at where the customer number should have been. Perez revealed later that he was embarrassed by the whole episode and claimed that he did nothing to provoke the workers at the place.
A rep of Burger King called Perez on late Wednesday and offered him vouchers for free food at their various restaurants. Perez however indicated that he refused the gesture. He indicated that he might not eat at the Burger King again and was considering taking legal action against the restaurant for the humiliation. He did not indicate if the company acknowledged responsibility for the incident. It seems the company believes that the incident was caused by group of employees.
Burger King has dismissed several of its staff for the incident.
- Burger King Staff Fired After Francisco Perez Receipt Insults - Nov 19, 2010
- New Zealand couple served blood-soaked burger - Apr 24, 2010
- Burger King worker posted pictures of himself standing in bins of lettuce - Jul 19, 2012
- Global boss of Burger King brands UK food 'terrible', women 'unattractive' - Mar 14, 2011
- 3G Capital Acquires Burger King - Sep 03, 2010
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Husain loved aloo ka paratha at Kolkata dhaba - Jun 10, 2011
- Hardee's shapes up turkey burger - Mar 22, 2011
- Heart Attack Grill Restaurant gives free food to obese people - Nov 12, 2010
- Giant burger sets new world record - Sep 04, 2012
- Customer gets a Heart Attack at the Heart Attack Grill - Feb 16, 2012
- Pizza chain apologises for racial slur on receipt - Jan 09, 2012
- Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger To Be Introduced At The Wisconsin State Fair - Aug 18, 2010
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- McDonald's staff caught selling stale food - Mar 16, 2012
Tags: burger king, cheeseburger, company believes that, customer number, disgust, drinks, drive thru, francisco perez, free food, gesture, humiliation, profanity, restaurants, sacramento drive, vouchers