Florida Man Becomes Outraged After Buying Drinks for Men in DragFebruary 15th, 2011 - 11:00 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Feb 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Josue Hernandez of Florida was placed under arrest after he caused a disturbance in a bar. He reportedly became upset when he discovered that the “women” he had been purchasing drinks for turned out to be men in drag.
Naplesnews.com reports that the twenty seven year old man was arrested by Collier County Sheriff’s Deputies at a bar in Immokalee, Florida after he began throwing a fit, breaking bottles, and instigating fights with other customers in the bar when he found out that the group of women he had been flirting with and buying drinks for were actually men.
Josue was found to have a six inch hunting knife hidden in his waistband. He was charged with possessing a concealed weapon, and drunk and disorderly.
- Florida man outraged after he buys drinks for men in drag - Feb 15, 2011
- US woman busted for hiding knife in her 'private area' - May 04, 2011
- Office boredom drives men to flirt - Apr 22, 2012
- British woman caught having sex in taxi in Dubai - May 17, 2012
- Obese US women hide shoplifted boots and jeans under belly fat, breasts! - Dec 02, 2010
- Seven more held in Britain for terror offences - Jul 06, 2012
- Family found dead inside Florida home - Sep 20, 2009
- Topless and drunk woman steals wine from a store - May 24, 2010
- This pinch may really pinch him hard - May 31, 2012
- Skinny US inmate escapes prison by squeezing through cell bars! - Nov 27, 2010
- Florida cops taser drunk golf fan of Woods - May 08, 2010
- Rape is fault of the victims, say half of women: survey - Feb 15, 2010
- White House shooting suspect arrested (Lead) - Nov 17, 2011
- Jobless Briton stabs dog to death, faces jail - Jun 08, 2012
- Woman mows down boyfriend after he broke her iPhone - Jun 07, 2012